POLICY: All commissions require a $1,000 minimum with a 50% deposit due upon determined start date. Cost is based on retail price plus 15%. Shipping and delivery come at an additional charge. I block out the summer months of June and July to solely work on commissions. I have a few openings throughout the year, dependent upon my upcoming show dates.
• Determine overall size and orientation
• Decide if you would like the piece on paper or canvas
• Choose your subject (figure, ballet, floral, etc.)
• Get as specific as you would like to with color and compositional needs
• Select some samples of my work that you would like for me to use as reference*
• Contact me
Once you have decided what you need for your space, email me the specifications and samples. We will then discuss your piece, go over cost, timeframe, and delivery.
*please note that the style of my work is constantly evolving. My first aim is to please my clients, so please use recent work as a reference and guide for current commissions.
The Work Begins:
You will receive an invoice and reminder of the deposit a few weeks before the determined start date. Once the deposit is received, you will be notified and the work will begin. I will work on 2-3 pieces within your specifications. Please allow 3-5 weeks for this process. Once completed, I will email you a picture of each piece, and you get to choose your favorite!